Saturday, January 24, 2009

Sometimes ...

Friday, after many days bored without t.v., Crunchie wrote about a song he had been listening too and what thoughts came to mind when listening to it... the song is by Pillar - a Christian rock band. It's called "Sometimes"... Here is what he wrote:

I listened to that song as soon as I got to each airport. So when I got off of the first plane and on to the strip, I got in a little terminal and I ran to the exit to go see my grandma. And when we got to Brazil I looked out the window and played the song and saw all the high rises and all the small buildings clustered together I thought it was gonna be the time of my life. If you can imagine that while listsening to that song... It really makes you thankful for what you have, and what is coming in the future that God has stored and planned for you.

No comments: